The SuccessFactors login page appears in one of two possible formats: one that asks for a Company ID and one that doesn't. If asked, you are required to supply a Company ID in order to access the system. If you are not asked for a Company ID on the login page, it's because the Company ID was included in the link you used to get to the page. We recommend that you Bookmark the page or add it to your browser's Favorites list, so that you never need to remember your company ID.
Articles in this section
- Will SuccessFactors Performance close after a certain date?
- Will SuccessFactors Goals close after a certain date?
- I can get into SuccessFactors and the Goals module but when I try to create a new goal the pop up box is blank?
- I added a comment in my Goal plan but now I want to edit it. When I click the “edit icon” it doesn’t let me change the comment text?
- When I delete a goal will it delete in all the plans that I have cascaded, linked or assigned it to?
- Can I delete a goal on SuccessFactors?
- All of my goals aren’t appearing on the screen?
- Can I search for other employees outside of my team on SuccessFactors?
- I am trying to align to my Supervisor goals but there is nothing to choose from?
- My Employee’s performance form is missing some key goals. Can I send back to them for edits?