From your goals homepage, select the goal you wish to unlink (click on the goal itself-it is a link). You will be taken to a goals detail page and at the top of the page there are three links: Your Supervisor's Name, The goal itself, and Unalign. Click the Unalign link-a confirmation box will appear. Click OK and your goal will be unaligned. If you are a Supervisor and want to unlink your goal from an employees goal, from your goals homepage, select the goal you wish to unlink (click on the goal itself-it is a link). You will be taken to a goal detail page and at the bottom of the page it will display the direct reports who have linked a goal to the goal you selected. Click the Align icon (chain link) next to the goal you wish to unalign to Unalign the goal from your plan. A confirmation box will appear. Click OK and your goal will be unaligned.
Articles in this section
- Will SuccessFactors Performance close after a certain date?
- Will SuccessFactors Goals close after a certain date?
- I can get into SuccessFactors and the Goals module but when I try to create a new goal the pop up box is blank?
- I added a comment in my Goal plan but now I want to edit it. When I click the “edit icon” it doesn’t let me change the comment text?
- When I delete a goal will it delete in all the plans that I have cascaded, linked or assigned it to?
- Can I delete a goal on SuccessFactors?
- All of my goals aren’t appearing on the screen?
- Can I search for other employees outside of my team on SuccessFactors?
- I am trying to align to my Supervisor goals but there is nothing to choose from?
- My Employee’s performance form is missing some key goals. Can I send back to them for edits?