You should first talk with your Supervisor about their performance rating. You may select the “Return to Supervisor for further Discussion” button instead of the “Acknowledge” button at the bottom of the performance form to send it back to your Supervisor’s inbox for review. The last step of the performance review process is the Employee Acknowledgement so remember: Acknowledgement does not imply agreement or disagreement, only the acknowledgement that the discussion occurred.
Articles in this section
- Will SuccessFactors Performance close after a certain date?
- Will SuccessFactors Goals close after a certain date?
- I can get into SuccessFactors and the Goals module but when I try to create a new goal the pop up box is blank?
- I added a comment in my Goal plan but now I want to edit it. When I click the “edit icon” it doesn’t let me change the comment text?
- When I delete a goal will it delete in all the plans that I have cascaded, linked or assigned it to?
- Can I delete a goal on SuccessFactors?
- All of my goals aren’t appearing on the screen?
- Can I search for other employees outside of my team on SuccessFactors?
- I am trying to align to my Supervisor goals but there is nothing to choose from?
- My Employee’s performance form is missing some key goals. Can I send back to them for edits?