Largely depends on the permissions defined by your organization but Yes, you can search for other employees but cannot cascade or link to anyone outside of your direct reporting line. Example: a Supervisor can align a goal to their direct reports and Supervisor, but not to their peers or other employees outside of their direct reports. You also cannot view goal plans for employees other than your Supervisor or direct reports. Their goals page will appear but it will be blank. A Supervisor and anyone above them in their direct reporting line can view the Employee File.
Articles in this section
- Will SuccessFactors Performance close after a certain date?
- Will SuccessFactors Goals close after a certain date?
- I can get into SuccessFactors and the Goals module but when I try to create a new goal the pop up box is blank?
- I added a comment in my Goal plan but now I want to edit it. When I click the “edit icon” it doesn’t let me change the comment text?
- When I delete a goal will it delete in all the plans that I have cascaded, linked or assigned it to?
- Can I delete a goal on SuccessFactors?
- All of my goals aren’t appearing on the screen?
- Can I search for other employees outside of my team on SuccessFactors?
- I am trying to align to my Supervisor goals but there is nothing to choose from?
- My Employee’s performance form is missing some key goals. Can I send back to them for edits?