Budget input is done through a Business Process Flow (BPF). The owners of the budget usually finance department, begins the process of activating the BPF. The user immediately gets a pending activity to perform which shows in the “My Activity” section of the “Home View” in the web admin.
Articles in this section
- What versions of operating systems support EPM ADD-IN
- How do I log into SAP BPC?
- How do I retrieve or reset my password?
- How does a user change a template to a preferred one?
- How is the budgeting process monitored?
- Can you view variance reports in BPC?
- How to input budget in BPC?
- What is a dimension?