The precise URL of your SuccessFactors login page depends on your company's technical requirements. For security reasons, we are currently unable to tell you the exact URL associated with your company. You should have received an email in the past with your login credentials and an appropriate link. If you cannot locate the email, please contact the individuals within your company with access to the Support Portal to obtain the exact web address used by your company.
Articles in this section
- Will SuccessFactors Performance close after a certain date?
- Will SuccessFactors Goals close after a certain date?
- I can get into SuccessFactors and the Goals module but when I try to create a new goal the pop up box is blank?
- I added a comment in my Goal plan but now I want to edit it. When I click the “edit icon” it doesn’t let me change the comment text?
- When I delete a goal will it delete in all the plans that I have cascaded, linked or assigned it to?
- Can I delete a goal on SuccessFactors?
- All of my goals aren’t appearing on the screen?
- Can I search for other employees outside of my team on SuccessFactors?
- I am trying to align to my Supervisor goals but there is nothing to choose from?
- My Employee’s performance form is missing some key goals. Can I send back to them for edits?