Success Factors is a human resources information system enabling talent management capabilities across an organization. SuccessFactors is a system of record. It has modules for the entire employee lifecycle in an organization (i.e Recruiting, Onboarding, Employee Central, Learning, Performance and Goals, Compensation, Succession and Development, Workforce Analytics).
Articles in this section
- Will SuccessFactors Performance close after a certain date?
- Will SuccessFactors Goals close after a certain date?
- I can get into SuccessFactors and the Goals module but when I try to create a new goal the pop up box is blank?
- I added a comment in my Goal plan but now I want to edit it. When I click the “edit icon” it doesn’t let me change the comment text?
- When I delete a goal will it delete in all the plans that I have cascaded, linked or assigned it to?
- Can I delete a goal on SuccessFactors?
- All of my goals aren’t appearing on the screen?
- Can I search for other employees outside of my team on SuccessFactors?
- I am trying to align to my Supervisor goals but there is nothing to choose from?
- My Employee’s performance form is missing some key goals. Can I send back to them for edits?