If you are not working with d.3 smart explorer for some time, e.g. while you are on vacation, you can set your out of office status to inform your team members about your absence. The d.3 system will then inform the senders of documents to a Mailbox about your absence prior to delivering.
You can only set your status to out of office if you already logged in to d.3 smart explorer. Then, you can indicate your absence in the context menu.
This is how it works
- Right-click on the d.3 logo on the taskbar.
- In the context menu, click on Absent.
The displayed dialog allows entering a reason for your absence. Such a text can read as follows: "I am currently out of office".
If applicable, you can specify that d.3 documents sent to you are forwarded to the person who is in charge of your tasks.
- Select the person who will be in charge from the drop-down list Forward to.
Create an absence message with forwarding function
- Confirm your absence with OK.
When logging in next time to d.3 smart explorer, you will be asked whether you want to be present again in d.3.
- If you answer the question with No, you will be asked again on the next log in.
- If you answer the question with Yes, you are indicated in d.3 as present again.